Best Happy Birthday Quotes You Should Know


61. “Happy birthday! I hope your day is overflowing with success and joy.”

62. “You will always be the one for me; my love will never cease. Happy birthday, soulmate!”

63. “You are my love. You always bring a smile to my face and joy to my heart. You are the sunshine that lights up my heart. Happy birthday to my one true love.”

64. “It is on this special day that I give you my heart. I love you! Happy birthday.”

happy birthday mom wishes

65. “I chose these roses especially for you on your birthday. I send you warm wishes and much love on your special day.”

66. “Take all the petals in the world, and let them rain down from the heavens. May sweet birthday messages fill up the air – all for you. Happy birthday!”

67. “My beloved, I hope you have a magical birthday that’s enshrouded in every color of the rainbow, every heart that loves you and every sparkle in the world’s jewels.”

68. “I love you so much more today than I did yesterday, but not even a tenth of how much I’ll love you tomorrow. Happy birthday, my sweet.”

69. “You are the greatest gift I have ever been given in life. And I want to give you the greatest gift for your special day: my unconditional love. Happy birthday!”

wedding anniversary wishes for husband

70. “There’s no better way to spend this special day than with the most amazing person in the world: you. Happy birthday, babe.”

71. “I’m sending you all of my love on your birthday to keep your heart warm and bright all year long. Happy birthday!”

72. “Happy birthday to my ray of sunshine. You light up my life brighter than a million suns.”

73. “There’s only one birthday gift that I could give that would come close to how I feel about you: my love. Happy birthday, love.”

74. “Happy birthday to the love of my life and my dreams. When I’m with you, everything in the world is just right. I hope your birthday is just as perfect as our love.”

75. “I hope that your birthday is as perfect as our love, our life, our future, and our universe. Happy birthday!”

birthday wishes for hubby

76. “Every passing day shines just a little brighter when you’re in it. I hope that my love will shine on you just as brightly today, your birthday.”

77. “To the world, you may only be one person. But to me, you are the entire world. Happy birthday.”

78. “Today is a very special day, and my very first thought is of you. Happy birthday!”

79. “Today is your birthday, my love. I hope that we can spend another wonderful year of being happy and in love. Happy birthday.”

80. “My love will never fade away. Happy birthday!”

81. “It’s such a blessing to have a love like ours. You are the truest of true loves. Happy birthday, sweetie.”

good night text for her

82. “Our love is a very special gift that we give to each other every single day. Today is your birthday, so let’s unwrap that love together. Happy birthday!”

83. “No card or message could possibly be as sweet as the person who’s reading it. Happy birthday, to my one, true sweetheart.”

84. “I will always be grateful for the love and affection that you have given me over the years. I hope that you never tire of me because without you, my life has no meaning. Happy birthday.”

85. “No matter how many years pass us by, you will always be my dream come true. Enjoy your birthday and the love that I send to you.”

86. “On your birthday, I’m given the chance to tell you just how much you mean to me. I will always cherish our love. Happy birthday!”

87. “A very happy birthday to the one that I married; the one person who knows who I truly am and appreciates me for me. I am so lucky to share my life with you. Happy birthday!”

gm texts for friends

88. “Happy birthday, my one and only. I could never imagine celebrating with anyone else.”

89. “You will always be the beautiful leading lady in the love story that we call our lives. Happy birthday, my sweet.”

90. “I can’t express my love for you in words, but I can try. I love you is the only thing that comes to mind. Happy birthday!”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes For Cousin