Birthday Wishes For Cousin

121. “The sun rose today with a special charm because it’s your birthday, cousin.”

122. “Happy birthday, cousin. All the gifts, cards and well-wishes in the world could never make up for the love and kindness you’ve shown.”

123. “Cousins and friends like you are the reason the sun shines in the morning and the stars twinkle at night. Happy birthday!”

happy birthday wishes for dad

124. “Today is your birthday. Tomorrow is not. Let’s forget about the future, and party a lot. Happy birthday, cousin.”

125. “Today, I celebrate the birth of my cousin and friend. We’re as thick as thieves and always will be. Happy birthday!”

126. “Growing up with a cousin like you was awful. But you’re making up for it now. Happy birthday!”

127. “Here’s to my cousin’s birthday! I hope that you’re such a disaster when you celebrate, that they name a hurricane after you.”

128. “Cousin, look at it this way – you’re one step closer to getting a senior discount on movie tickets! Happy birthday!”

129. “Happy birthday to a cousin that I hope will still love me even when we’re too old and senile to even remember each other’s birthdays.”

marriage anniversary quotes for wife

130. “Cousin, there are two things that should never be counted: glasses of wine and age. Happy birthday!”

131. “Cousin, I hope your birthday is as beautiful as a unicorn farting rainbows.”

132. “I knew it smelled like a birthday in here! Hope your day is a good one, cousin. Happy birthday!”

133. “Cousin – just remember: I will find you, and I will wish you a happy birthday.”

134. “Cousins are friends who are related by blood, siblings who don’t fight with you over closet space, and best friends who never reveal secrets. Happy birthday!”

135. “Happy birthday, cousin! Let’s skip the candles this year, okay? We wouldn’t want to burn the house down.”

birthday wishes for brother

136. “As a cousin, I could never ask for more. Oh, how I love you right down to the core. Happy birthday!”

137. “Hey, cousin! Sorry, my birthday wishes were late. I was out helping Batman fight crime. Hope your day was awesome! Happy belated birthday.”

138. “Nothing says happy birthday like a shot of tequila and a gigantic birthday cake. Let’s eat, drink and be merry. Happy birthday, cousin!”

139. “Your birthday comes but once a year. That doesn’t mean I can’t make fun of you for being old on the other 364 days. Happy birthday! I’ll give you a break today.”

140. “Cousin! You’re one year older – I can tell. Even though you have a few gray hairs, you still look well. Don’t worry, your age, I’ll never tell. Happy birthday!”

good night message for her

141. “Cousin, I will always be there for you. Mainly because you know way too many of my secrets. Happy birthday!”

142. “Happy birthday, cousin. I know, I know – my birthday wishes were the best gifts you received today.”

143. “Here’s to a cousin who has the best cousin in the world. Happy birthday!”

144. “Cousin, I hope all your birthday wishes come true – especially the part about you winning the lottery. You better share, cousin. Remember – I know all your secrets! Happy birthday.”

145. “Cousin, we’ve shared so many embarrassing moments. I’m sure glad we’re related. You can’t spill my secrets without me spilling yours. Happy birthday!”

146. “Cousin, on your birthday, I just want to remind you that – you owe me $50. And with all these presents you’re getting, I think it’s time you paid up. Happy birthday! Seriously – I mean it.”

147. “Cousin, I’m so thankful we shared a childhood. If I live to see your grandkids, I’ll have so many embarrassing stories to tell. Happy birthday!”

148. “Here’s to my cousin! May we celebrate each birthday together until we’re too old and senile to remember each other’s birthdays.”

good morning message to my wife

149. “So you say a lighter?… I guess we will need a flame-thrower to light up all of your candles, buddy! Happy birthday, cousin.”

150. “On your day as a birthday present, I want to give you joy, love, friendship, wisdom and lots of other things that cost nothing! Happy birthday, cousin!”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Happy Birthday Quotes You Should Know